TENNIS ETIQUETTE AND RULES
ORDER ON THE COURTS!
Please make yourself and your children aware of the proper etiquette when using the courts.
- Sign up for courts: The reservation book is in the glass display of the shed by the bleachers. Do not call the manager to reserve your court. If playing singles you may reserve a court for 1 hour*. For doubles, 2 hours*. Court 4 is a walk on court. If you arrive and it is available you must enter your name on that court for the appropriate time. Players may be bumped from the court if they have not signed on for court 4 when arriving. If you are fifteen minutes late for your court it goes to the next available players.
- Proper tennis attire. Court shoes, tennis clothes, men should wear shirts at all times. No black sole tennis shoes allowed and no roller blades or skates on courts.
- When the court next to you is in the middle of a point do not walk behind their court to retrieve a ball, do not call out for them to return your ball, and do not enter/exit gates. Wait until the point is finished for your concern.
- Please do not yell thru a court to others and refrain from speaking loudly on your court.
- If there is league play, children should not be left alone in the bleacher area.
- Absolutely no balls in the lake. If a ball goes over the fence please make every effort to retrieve the ball before it goes in the lake. Balls float to our neighbor’s shorelines and litter the view for all.
- Though guests are welcome at the club, we ask that you limit asking the same guest on a repeated basis. They are welcome to join our facility. All guests must be registered on the front page of the court reservation book and must pay a $5/adult or $3/child guest fee.
- No glass containers on the courts. Please dispose of trash appropriately.
- If playing at night be sure to turn the lights out by 10:00 p.m.
- If no one is waiting you may continue play.
- Please notify the manager when the court equipment is in need of repair.