For the comfort, safety, and enjoyment of our members; please familiarize yourself with the pool rules! Not all rules are listed here are on the rule board.
- All members must sign in on clipboard at pool entrance.
- All guests must register with host member and pay a guest fee of $5/adult or $3/child. Place guest fee in envelope and place in collection box.
- Children may be asked to pass a swim test when left alone (must be at least 8 yrs. old) or when swimming in the deep end. Any child without adult supervision must know a number where an adult can be reached.
- No glass containers.
- LRC is a family friendly facility; please no foul language or public intoxication.
- No running, roller blading, or skateboarding on the pool deck or in the pool area.
- No pets in the club area and pool area.
- No diving off the swim blocks unless supervised by a coach or parent.
- No diving in water 5 feet or less.
- Floating devices must be approved by lifeguards only.
- Do not hang on lane ropes or pool ropes.
- Radios must be turned low enough as not to disturb others.
- To minimize ankle injuries, no digging in the volleyball court.
- Lifeguards primary responsibilities are in the pool area. Parents are to supervise children on the playground, volleyball court, while fishing by the lake, tennis courts (match play only) and all other areas.
- No food in the pool, no obstructions around the perimeter of the pool. i.e. coolers, food bowls, etc..