For the comfort, safety, and enjoyment of our members please familiarize yourself with the pool rules!
- All members and guests must sign in or check in at pool entrance.
- Guests must register with their host member AND MUST PAY A FEE ($3/child, $5/adult).
- Children may be asked to pass a swim test when left alone (must be at least 10 yrs. old) or when swimming in the deep end.
- Children under 10 years old must be supervised while on the property. Any child without adult supervision must know a number where an adult can be reached.
- No glass containers on or around the pool deck.
- LRC is a family friendly facility; please no foul language or inappropriate behavior. We request that all members and guests drink responsibly!
- No biking, roller blading, running, or skateboarding on the pool deck or in the pool area.
- No pets in the club area and pool area.
- No diving off the swim blocks unless supervised by a coach or parent.
- No diving in water 5 feet or less.
- Floating devices must be approved by lifeguards only.
- Do not hang on lane ropes or pool ropes.
- Use the restroom, not the pool.
- No smoking on the property except in designated area.
- Lifeguards have the ultimate authority to enforce rules and remove members and/or guests from the pool or premises for failure to follow rules.